Thursday, May 20, 2010

What we need...

Alright guys, we need a few things for Wednesday (I'm assuming we're going to go to hard rock to calibrate the day before... Right?

-at least two infra-red lights
-laptop (we can use mine...)
-the flash animation (well, taken care of really.)
-Projector

Mostly.. we need the lights, and we can test it Wednesday and then change the animation and settings according I'm assuming... I'm going to look at them tonight, and if there's shipping time I will just buy them tonight to make sure they're here on time.

Anyway, thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. I havent had a reply from hardrock yet, I'm going to send another email now and if I still get nothing I'll drop by the place on Monday. I'm also getting the graphics done for the animation so I'm pretty busy. If some people can get that projector and the whole sensor thing sorted out (I'm not entirely clear on how thats working - whos Wiimote are we using?) then that would be extremely helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can bring a wiimote, a basic light is hard to find surprisingly, theyre all more complex... sadly.. :/ projector we can borrow i think..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and if you go across to hardrock take a print out of the email, and if they say okay get them to sign their okay to make it official otherwise they could easily go back on it.

    ReplyDelete