Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Video finished and on YouTube

Hey girls... and Nick.

I finished the video, it's short but sweet and it's on youtube. I was actually able to get the aspect ratio and everything right this time!

Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAsq0McyBcU

Advertise it on Facebook and whatever other networking site you have.

My finished animation which is projected on the wall is here: http://www.swfcabin.com/open/1274803345

We need that website up and running so hopefully we can get in contact with Dee tomorrow... and Amy, if you can get that promo pic done that would be sweet. The other rock climbing place replied to my email and basically said the only time we could do it there would be the same time we are supposed to be presenting our Games Studio games so I thanked them for their time and declined. We'll find out tonight whether or not we can actually set the game up at Hardrock during the exhibition but we should get that projector organised anyway because it'd still be great to show our idea by projecting the animation onto a wall at RMIT. Nick or Belinda, I reckon this is your task! Also, I'm not sure who is organising and setting up the Wiimote/sensors.

Anyway, I'll leave it there for now, see you at uni.

No comments:

Post a Comment