Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Location and Filming

Yo, sorry I missed the last blog message! Anyway, moving along...

Tomorrow is the big day, it's make or break for us so I thought I'd clear some stuff up.

Firstly, I say we go for our backup stairwell - you know the one, for legal reasons I won't say where it is. I can see us wasting a lot of time tomorrow if we're trecking across the city trying to find the perfect spot when we've got a nice location right on our doorstep (metaphorically speaking?). So unless someone is completely against it, I say we get some footage there and then if we have time, we move on to find a better location.

Okay, so camera-wise, we are sweet. I've charged my camera, tested it and it's running fine, I'll be using it to film tomorrow. From Belinda's message it seems you all have the buckets and water balloons sorted out, I'm guessing the bathroom taps will be used to fill the balloons? As far as I understand we don't have a scale... I rememember someone (Belinda?) posting a comment that they could bring one though. For some reason I can't check the comments on that blog post anymore to make sure. So anyway, tell me if you can't bring it and I'll steal my parent's scale and we'll be good to go.

We've already been through this but I thought I'd just post it here because it makes sense: We are meeting outside the student lounge after our Games Studio lecture tomorrow with all our gear.

I'm going to edit the whole video that night, which will be stressful enough so basically, anything that isn't filmed tomorrow in that 4 hour gap will not be in the video.

That's all guys. LET'S DO THIS.

3 comments:

  1. *cutscene* WE DID IT :O IT WAS DONE. And it was... A pretty fun day out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes it was, I'm editing the video now. Did we end up deciding on a name for our fantastic game?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something that doesn't make it sound terrorist-y, I think~

    ReplyDelete