Monday, April 12, 2010

I don't know about you guys...

But we don't have a location. I'm thinking I said "let's meet Tuesday" without a time or place.

This is late notice but I was thinking just about... an hour tomorrow to scout out a possible location instead of testing, then after our games lecture on wednesday we can do the test (I don't know about you guys but i have a 4 window gap of nothing. Whereas tomorrow I only have before 2:30 and after 4:30 (and nobody likes peak hour trains).

So, maybe we should meet tomorrow at 1:30 *outside* the games lounge if nobody is busy just to find a location. I can't get a hold of all of you by phone.. So... I posted this hoping you would see. If you have seen this please text or call me on : 0431343388 to confirm that you can make it or to let me know of complications. That way I have your numbers so if need be I can change the time to suit all of us...

So that was all at the risk of sounding like a stalker :D but I think we need to see if we can even get a location first before considering this idea further.

So PLEASE contact me if you see this.

-Belinda

P.S - is anybody else going to post? I feel like I'm smothering you all O.o

3 comments:

  1. Yo, yeah, I can be there. Sorry for no text, outta credit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can be there. I'll text you tommorrow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay I'll see you guys there.

    ReplyDelete