Friday, April 9, 2010

Let's test this... quickly!

We need to test our water balloon game, (if that's what everyone still wants to stick with?). I know people have programming and avatar assignments but this is what we will need:

Water balloons
Buckets (at least.. 4?) ------------- TICK :D
Scales/form of measurement of weight
Recording equipment (To show for the presentation)----------------TICK :D

So if anyone has ANY of the following items, we need this all together and ready to firstly test by at least Tuesday (latest Wednesday if there are clashes?)

We are a little behind so we need to sprint to get this all together and shiny before the presentation!!

..I'll send a copy of this through email, not sure how many of you check this thing...

6 comments:

  1. Oh, and I do have scales that I can bring, but they're relatively heavy. So if anyone has smaller ones, cool. If not, that's fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BUCKETS!
    I shotgun buckets, with my sincere poorness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, I'll cross it off the list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can film it if you want, I haven't tried connecting my video camera with my new computer yet but I can test it tomorrow. It should be fine but I'll let you know anyway. Problem is, I don't have a laptop to show the video when we present so someone would need to bring one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way, I don't completely understand this new game so could someone who does post the gsme's structure on this blog?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alright, I think me or Amy could post the outlines. I have a laptop we could use as well...

    ReplyDelete